Salesforce Administrator, Sales & Service
Peloton’s is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to play a key role in the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com platform. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in improving processes and increasing adoption using Salesforce Sales and Service clouds.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for Peloton’s Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, process flows, workflows, code promotion and other tasks
- Manage user issue reporting, escalating as appropriate
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new requests
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, and other content of varying complexity
- Familiarity with third-party integrations
- Strong data management abilities and high attention to detail is a must
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written and communication skills
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified, preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud desired
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning platform desired
- Experience with Field Service LIghtning a plus
- Exposure to Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.