Salesforce Administrator at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As Augury’s Salesforce Administrator, you will work with key stakeholders to streamline processes, resolve problems, implement solutions, and further improve efficiencies. As the first hire under our Senior Sales Operations Manager, you’ll play an integral role in defining sales operations function and overall impact.
A Day in Your Life
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements, and best practice sharing.
- Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
- Provide Salesforce administration setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, and documentation of best practices.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases. Develop processes and methods for acquiring net new names to our database
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience: Salesforce Administration Certification (Required) and 2-3 Years of experience using Salesforce CRM (Required)
- Diagnostic Thinker: Digs deeper and identifies root causes based off of data instead of jumping to obvious conclusions and just treating the symptoms
- Business Acumen: Thinks like a business person; understanding the role of Sales Ops within the broader business context.
- Flexible Tenacity: Someone who won’t give up at the first sign of trouble and will keep pushing, even if it means taking a different approach.
- Problem Solving: Someone who can not only identify problems and issues but also conceive and propose potential solutions.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO