Salesforce Administrator at Vimeo
As the Salesforce Administrator at Vimeo, you will support, develop and maintain Salesforce, plus our enterprise tech stack (Docusign, Marketo, Salesloft, Distribution Engine). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, and B2B organization, continue to grow. In this role, you will ensure that SFDC is running smoothly and efficiently, as well as drive cross-functional process improvements. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, and passionate.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and implement improvements and system customizations that benefit the sales team, and Vimeo as a whole
- Work with the Salesforce Business Analyst to design and implement SFDC best practices
- Own the quoting and contracting processes as run through Salesforce, including Docusign
- Assist other teams across the organization with their Salesforce needs, including the Accounting, Customer Support, Finance and Legal Teams
- Ensure system integrity across all users and applications, making recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, process, reporting, etc.
- Act as the owner of data accuracy and reporting
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience defining system requirements, strategy, testing, and training efforts
- Ability to create processes using advanced SFDC tools (Process Builder, Flow, etc)
- Familiarity with Marketo, Docusign, Zendesk and other potential integrations
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in a team-driven, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
- Admin 201 Certification strongly preferred
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 150 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.