OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution compliments the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth we are looking to add an additional Salesforce Administrator to the team! This role is critical to help support the business maintain fluidity. You’d be supporting the global user base to setup users, answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and support the Sr. Admin team with development of enhancements. If you are looking to make an impact this is the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Maintain user setup, permissions, and security by adhering to best practices for governance.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure licenses are purchased and delivered when needed.
- Develop and maintain email alerts, validation rules, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain the Forecast and Quota native Salesforce process.
- Provide ongoing cleanup to maintain org health.
- Review Salesforce Release Notes to provide impact analysis and enhancement suggestions.
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce.com and 3rd party application technology platforms.
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with team to maintain and enhance a world class CRM application.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year in Salesforce.com administration or consultant role preferably on Sales Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201).
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, excellent prioritization and organizational skills who can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Have developed Lightning Reports and Dashboards.
- Working with 3rd party apps (Conga, DocuSign, Salesloft, etc…)
- Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience
- Previous position at a SaaS company