Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,400 customers, we are ranked #38 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
OwnBackup is currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator. As a member of the administration team, this role is critical to help support the business maintain fluidity. We are looking for a highly driven, problem solving individual with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com ecosystem. You will be supporting the global user base to setup users, answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and support the Sr. Admin team with development of enhancements.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Maintain user setup, permissions, and security by adhering to best practices for governance.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure licenses are purchased and delivered when needed.
- Develop and maintain email alerts, validation rules, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain the Forecast and Quota native Salesforce process.
- Provide ongoing cleanup to maintain org health.
- Review Salesforce Release Notes to provide impact analysis and enhancement suggestions.
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce.com and 3rd party application technology platforms.
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with team to maintain and enhance a world class CRM application.
- Minimum of 3 years in Salesforce.com administration or consultant role preferably on Sales Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201).
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, excellent prioritization and organizational skills who can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Have developed Lightning Reports and Dashboards.
- Working with 3rd party apps (Conga, DocuSign, Salesloft, etc…) is preferred
- Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience is a plus
- Previous position at a SaaS company is preferred
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.