At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help shape Justworks’ strategy by working within the Business Operations team. You will support the Sales floor, Sales Management, Marketing and other internal teams, along with Justworks’ senior management. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally, focusing on administering the tech stack and maintaining a healthy, accurate database. In addition, you will permis data analysis using Salesforce native reporting functionality, Microsoft Excel and Tableau.What you’ll do
- Tools administration including but not limited to: Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZenDesk, ChiliPiper, LeanData, etc.
- Facilitate analysis by ensuring process adoption
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects
- Address ad-hoc end user requests via support tickets
- Work with Business Operations leadership to increase efficiency, decrease margins and hit systems-based OKRs
- Proactively support requests related to Sales tools and associated applications
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and other teams to achieve revenue goals, customer retention and other business-level KPIs
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Adhere to data governance standards and perform regular data quality audits.
- Minimum 2 years as a Salesforce administrator (certification preferred)
- Experience integrating external systems
- Experience administering Customer Success tools (ZenDesk, ChurnZero) or marketing automation tools (Pardot/Marketo)
- Excellent and effective communication skills, with an emphasis on written technical documentation and/or end user training material creation
- An organized, detail-oriented individual invested in maintaining the data integrity of a database with 200,000k+ accounts
- Self-starter who is interested in continuous learning and development
- Someone who strives to release elegant, user-friendly solutions
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Experience administering Community Cloud a plus
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment