Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a Salesforce Analyst! You will be technologically savvy and looking to assist a busy Revenue Operations team, while actively learning and applying Salesforce administration skills. The individual in this role will also be contributing to the development of Reonomy’s go-to-market strategy via insights gathering and data analysis.
We are looking for someone who loves finding solutions to problems and is looking for hands-on experience with the Salesforce CRM, Revenue Operations, and other business applications. The Revenue Operations team at Reonomy works closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to create and support internal processes, identify and address areas for improvement, and help surface meaningful insights.
Are you proactive and curious? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail? Are you looking for real world experience and eager to learn as much as you can about Salesforce Administration and Revenue Operations? If so, you're in the right place!
- Work closely with members of the Revenue Operations team, supporting multiple initiatives across Reonomy
- Communicate with end users and stakeholders to analyze issues and assess needs to optimize processes and improve results for the Sales and Support teams
- Assist in designing and implementing Salesforce customization projects for our go-to-market teams
- Maintain Reonomy’s Salesforce instance and be a point of reference for end users with questions around Salesforce practices, processes, and reporting
- Have an understanding of business goals and continually align your work with those objectives and seek to deliver business value
- 0-1+ year of experience with Salesforce (Administration or as an end user) preferred
- Ability to think critically and a self-driven desire to learn the world of Revenue Operations and Salesforce Administration
- Comfortable with data analytics – reading, analyzing, and creating reports for various business functions
- Ability to communicate clearly and translate fluidly across technical and business teams
- A strong desire to learn, and dedication to a job well done
- WFH package
- FREE ClassPass membership
- FREE Headspace premium membership
- FREE Citi Bike membership
- Team outings
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.