Salesforce Business Analyst at TrialSpark
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As our Salesforce Business Analyst, your core role will be developing processes and leveraging Salesforce to support our growing network expansion, sales, and strategic partnership teams. You'll work on a variety of projects aimed at optimizing our use of Salesforce and internal tools for pipeline management, performance tracking, headcount planning, and reporting across various business teams. This role requires a knowledge of sales processes and experience creating and supporting those processes in a Salesforce environment.
- Updating, maintaining, and customizing Salesforce to make our operations and processes as efficient as possible
- Working with our product and engineering teams to develop in-house tools and features
- Building dashboards and reports to monitor KPIs and metrics
- Creating ad hoc reports and other analytical support as needed
- Enforcing policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate data
- Monitoring the performance of the various teams, identifying areas for optimization, and implementing the changes required
- Working with finance and each team lead to create accurate and timely forecasts of revenue and network growth
Qualifications and Experience
- You have 3+ years experience managing Salesforce, experience with APEX a plus
- You’ve worked in a sales or revenue ops role for 2+ years
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.