It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Work closely with Common’s senior operations team to identify the best ways to use Salesforce and the best solutions to complex business problems
- Supervise and support our team of Salesforce users across all markets and help drive training and adoption of new features
- Proactively seek out, identify and implement needed system changes
- Project manage all changes rolled out to Salesforce ensuring that all users understand changes prior to rollout
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations, process builders and other salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Manage third party integrations being used in Salesforce
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Knowledge of Apex and other relevant technical languages
- Previous experience with Pardot and Service Cloud
- Comfortable expressing complex ideas in easy-to-understand ways
- Experience working with Salesforce, and detailed understanding of how to use Salesforce to solve problems
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (ADM 201), Advanced Admin (ADM 301) or Developer (DEV 401) preferred.
- Experience working alongside a team of developers and working in a rapidly changing development environment.
- Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce.com certifications are highly preferred (Advanced Administrator, Sales cloud consultant, Service cloud)
- Prior experience with Zendesk and Netsuite a plus
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.