About the Team
The Global IT team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state-of-the-art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
Harry’s has embarked on the project to migrate the current SAP Business By Design system to the future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 HANA 1909 as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, logistics, distribution and sales.
The SAP Technical Lead will be at the core, an SAP Developer, with experience with Fiori, ABAP, and building integrations with the SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), sitting on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTF). The person filling this role will be a key contributor to the growth of Harry’s in the IT space, overseeing critical areas of SAP, including management of our EDI team, and owning the Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) environment and Fiori.
What you will accomplish:
- Own the SAP Development and Integration space, utilizing ABAP, Fiori, and CPI, along with oversight of EDI and resources.
- Facilitate technical requirement gathering, blueprinting, technical documentation, development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions using ABAP, Fiori, and Cloud Platform Integration (API, IFLOW, SFTP).
- Development in SAP ABAP and Fiori to meet technical requirements driven by the Functional Designs, following a waterfall or agile development methodology.
- Work closely with our Basis to team to administer our both our BTF/CPI and Fiori environments, evaluating each and making recommended changes as needed.
- Development of CPI integrations focused on SFTP and API.
- Development of IFLOW’s, use of adapters (REST, SOAP and oDATA), use of API Proxies in the API Portal and publishing API Endpoints.
- Knowledge on API Policies that need to be applied on API Proxy with the ability to publish an API with security policies (such as OAUTH 2.0, SAML).
- Experience in publishing API's Synchronous and Asynchronous scenarios
- Integration maintenance with connections with SAP and non-SAP systems) through API and SFTP.
- Administer connection set-ups between SAP S/4, CPI, Concur, and HCC.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Security, SAP functional owners, and IT Infrastructure teams.
- Act as liaison between Integration team and functional consultants.
- Stay current in the new SAP versions and direction for ABAP, Fiori, BTF, EDI, and with new features and tools to identify opportunities in this area; help contribute to the roadmap for future directions.
- May require work outside of normal business hours to support system activities.
This should describe you:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field or engineering field.
- 8+ years as an SAP Developer, with progressive experience in ABAP, Fiori and Cloud Platform Integration.
- Experience preferred in:
- SAP implementation life cycle from ECC or Legacy system to S/4 Hana Cloud
- ABAP programming skills including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow.
- Object oriented programming with ABAP Objects, BAPI/BADIs, and enhancement points
- Fiori programming skills, including UI5/Java, CSS, HTML5.
- CPI integrations including SFTP set-up, API, and Integration flows
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems, working with a team of seasoned Harry’s Enterprise Systems professionals. Working closely with the broader IT department and supporting SAP technical solutions and CPI integrations across all areas of the business and applications.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.