Reporting directly to our Senior Manager, Sales Development, the SDR Manager will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on generating pipeline in Knotel’s home market of NYC. S/he/they will work closely with sales leaders in the NYC market to develop and execute the strategies necessary to generate sufficient pipeline to hit sales targets, assist with sales process, and provide additional support to the sales org with the goal of closing more deals, faster, and with greater ARR. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the SDR Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and direct an inside sales team to exceed a defined quota of qualified sales leads
- Coach, train, and develop the sales and professional skills of the NYC SDR team
- Optimize the seamless transition of qualified sales opportunities to the AEs within the market
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly territory penetration strategies for outbound activity to both prospective Members and their representative commercial real estate brokers
- Provide regular reporting on the efficacy of your strategy, troubleshooting and optimizing for results along the way
- Coordinate closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and other relevant teams to exchange mission-critical information which will guide your sales strategies/plans
- Serve as a player/coach - often stepping in and leading by example as the Knotel go-to-market adjusts over time
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership, “get things done” attitude and problem solver who brings valuable and thoughtful options to increase revenue
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
Who You Are
You are an amazing salesperson who has leadership experience. You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, and strategies for optimizing sales outcomes. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You have deep understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, and manage entry level and mid level SDRs. A team player. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization. Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.