DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
DailyPay is looking for an SDR Manager with 2-5 years of experience in sales development (cold calling and emailing to secure appointments with prospects) as an individual contributor and also as a leader to other SDRs. As the team's leader, you will work directly with the SDR team to optimize DailyPay’s outbound efforts and ensure our message is always on brand. You will also collaborate with the Account Executive team and Marketing as you build out the SDR team. This is a great opportunity to truly grow an organization directly through your efforts.
We are looking for an experienced SDR/BDR Manager who has managed both inbound and outbound efforts. S/he will manage a team of about 2 Strategic Account SDRs, 8 outbound SDRs and 1 inbound SDR.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay expert through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador and trainer to your team
- Hire, train, and manage a team of sales development professionals
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies to schedule targeted number of appointments for sales team (go above and beyond quota)
- Perform hands-on prospecting activities to determine best practices and educate SDR team
- Optimize call scripts, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship to help SDR achieve individual goals
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals and to efficiently capture team activity in database
- Develop meaningful metrics and reports to measure productivity and quota attainment
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement tools to achieve and exceed goals
- Attend external events to network and generate leads
- Help administer new lead-generation projects
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with leadership
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2-5 years of experience as an SDR leader or in another prospecting-related position.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Is competitive, self motivated, and resourceful
- Understands the value of training his/her team and using metrics to help his/her team improve
- Is comfortable talking to strangers and is an expert making first contact and building valuable relationships
- Wants to build a team and is eager to produce results
- Experience with a CRM and email automation tools are required (HubSpot/Salesforce and Apollo, respectively, is preferred)
- Experience coaching, mentoring, role playing, and data analysis required
- Good, positive attitude is also a must!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO