At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is looking for an SDR Manager with 2-5 years of experience in sales development (cold calling and emailing to secure appointments with prospects) as an individual contributor and also as a leader to other SDRs. As the team's leader, you will work directly with the SDR team to optimize DailyPay’s outbound efforts and ensure our message is always on brand. You will also collaborate with the Account Executive team and Marketing as you build out the SDR team. This is a great opportunity to truly grow an organization directly through your efforts.
We are looking for an experienced SDR/BDR Manager who has managed both inbound and outbound efforts. S/he will manage a team of about 2 Strategic Account SDRs and 8 outbound SDRs.Responsibilities:
- Become a DailyPay expert through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador and trainer to your team
- Hire, train, and manage a team of sales development professionals
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies to schedule targeted number of appointments for sales team (go above and beyond quota)
- Perform hands-on prospecting activities to determine best practices and educate SDR team
- Optimize call scripts, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship to help SDR achieve individual goals
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals and to efficiently capture team activity in database
- Develop meaningful metrics and reports to measure productivity and quota attainment
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement tools to achieve and exceed goals
- Attend external events to network and generate leads
- Help administer new lead-generation projects
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with leadership
- 2-5 years of experience as an SDR leader or in another prospecting-related position.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Is competitive, self motivated, and resourceful
- Understands the value of training his/her team and using metrics to help his/her team improve
- Is comfortable talking to strangers and is an expert making first contact and building valuable relationships
- Wants to build a team and is eager to produce results
- Experience with a CRM and email automation tools are required (HubSpot/Salesforce and Apollo, respectively, is preferred)
- Experience coaching, mentoring, role playing, and data analysis required
- Good, positive attitude is also a must!
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.