SDR Manager at Mulberry Technology
Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless API based platform to offer product insurance to their customers. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about building e-commerce products that take a customer-first approach. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an established and eager SDR Manager to help support and develop our sales footprint.
In this role: You will focus on developing, managing and training our growing outbound SDR team. You will look to help the team achieve their targets by mentoring and coaching them while also optimizing processes.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, train, manage, and coach a team of sales development representatives
- Provide detailed forecasts to the executive team around SDR performance
- Develop training on email writing, objection handling, cold calling, and sales best practices
- Regularly report on team and individual performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement new tools & technology and processes to increase efficiency within the team
- Help create a fun and high energy culture where all team members can thrive
What We’re Seeking:
- 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing SDR or inside sales team
- 3+ years of experience as a top performing SDR or AE
- Data driven with a background in metric based reporting
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!!