SDR North America
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline in order to develop our international business. As a member of the team, you will coordinate closely with our sales organization to research, prospect and create opportunities for the sales team. The SDR very often has the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer, so you will be responsible for starting an experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up.
Our fast-paced, B2B sales team is growing and we are looking for the right people to come in and prove themselves as an individual contributor and excellent teammate with potential for future growth. If you’re looking for a career opportunity (not just a job) and a management team that’s committed to growing in the US market this is the right opportunity for you.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Hunt for and create demand for new business.
- Qualify client prospects generated by marketing campaigns and activities for the organization through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
- Create a great first impression with our prospects and clients by providing them with a world class experience.
- Stay informed of current events in our target accounts and the industry at large in order to understand how Simplifield’s services can best add value for prospective clients.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline who in turn will help develop your skills.
- Route and share details about qualified opportunities with Account Executives for further development and closure.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to nurture client interest in Simplifield.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in Salesforce.com following our Sales process.
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness.
- High degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm, and work ethic.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A first experience in cold call sales is a plus
- Full time job or Internship with job opportunity is possible
For visa holders or US natives - we won’t be able to sponsor your visa