SDR/BDR Manager at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork’s Account Development team is a major contributor to fueling the revenue growth for the company. As one of the Account Development Managers, you will assist the overall GTM and Account Development team to the highest quality, quantity, and velocity. While working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun atmosphere you will be responsible for growing and managing a small team of account development representatives.
In collaboration with best-in-class sales and industry partner teams, your team will engage and inspire prospects through strategic outreach and account planning to digitally transform their organization with next-generation application development.
- Manage a team of 5-7 Account Development Representatives (ADRs)
- Provide coaching and mentorship to ADRs
- Review content, listen to call recordings, and help drive social channels
- Work with cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and industry teams to design and execute programs
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of direct management experience within sales and/or sales development
- Experience managing teams consisting of 5-7 members.
- Start-up and/or SaaS experience favorably considered
- Bachelor’s degree -strong academic background and performance
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive spirit
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Has a drive for results
- Strong business acumen
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.