Senior Account Director at Altru Labs, Inc.
As an early member of our team, you will have the opportunity to join a venture-backed startup as a founding member of the Account Management team. Together, we will empower companies to be more authentic and transparent, changing the way candidates and companies connect in the future.
Our mobile-first platform allows candidates to engage directly with a company's employees, allowing employees to share their firsthand perspectives through short-form video. Altru's technology allows organizations to create and nurture authentic relationships with their candidates by producing content driven by audience intent.
This position reports directly to the CEO, but will also work closely with the entire team. As the voice of our clients, you’ll be an integral part of the growth of the company.
- You will take ownership of the full client relationship, from onboarding through renewal.
- You’ll be responsible for:
- Regularly communicate with clients to ensure their teams are adopting and utilizing the platform.
- Troubleshooting client issues to ensure retention, renewal and growth.
- Collaborating across teams to provide relevant data & insights back to the client.
- Driving thought leadership in all accounts and with clients.
- Identifying new organic opportunities within current client organization.
- Managing rapid client product adoption and sales growth with tools such as Salesforce and LI Sales Navigator.
- Managing and growing a team of Account Managers.
- Building the team long-term, including to hire a Customer Success Manager to help onboard clients, ramp employees, and troubleshoot issues.
- You should take pride in teaching clients & Altru employees valuable insights outside of our core functionalities
- You'll establish relationships externally that will be foundational for your career
- We will partner to accurately forecast renewals and upsells
- We will build the foundation for what a successful AM looks like
- You will lead quarterly business reviews (QBR) with clients
- We all, as a team, will enthusiastically help clients be successful
- You love to travel and will be on a plane when necessary, within reason (likely once per month when ramped)
- We will work as a unit to build processes from scratch
- You'll be the voice of the customer and will believe a customers happiness is the most important metric
- You'll add 6+ years of experience in a role working with clients (preferably SaaS)
- You're comfortable on a small team with limited resources
- You are happy in an environment of constant change and find it fun!
- You are a deeply organized
- You are confident running organized meetings
- You bring a glass is “half-full” attitude towards life
More about us!
- We are passionate about working together
- We don't have all the answers, but hope every new employee will add to our knowledge library
- We like to learn new things!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.