Senior Account Executive - Enterprise at Smartly.io
As a Senior Account Executive at Smartly you will:
- Sell the Smarly.io product by identifying, cultivating, and closing new business within the assigned territory targeting enterprise organizations
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Merge the needs of the customers’ KPIs with the product offeringWork to upsell prospective customers by introducing the Managed Business Model and it’s value proposition
- Partner with Customer Success to cultivate a successful demo, trial and conversion of customer
- Maintain a disciplined pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to product/customer marketing, customer success, vertical SME’s, technical solutions, and people/operations to ensure operational excellence.
- Have 3+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Be able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers, and ideally have existing connections that open doors in verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, retail or travel.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Have a strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end users as needed
- Have fluent spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Be able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Legal right to work in the US.