Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
After investing in product development, Ocrolus is ready to expand its sales focus to include government. We are seeking a sales leader with a proven track record selling technology or software solutions into government agencies. Candidates will be responsible for growth in this vertical and are expected to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate knows the government sales cadence inside and out, has strong relationships with federal, state, and/or local agencies, is comfortable selling a technical product, and is excited to bring the energy of a fast-paced start-up environment to government sales
- Managing the entire sales cycle selling data extraction, validation, and analytics services to local, state, and federal agencies
- Developing partnership channels
- Negotiating agreements with clients
- Working closely with customer success, product, and engineering to develop new product features and ensure pilots run smoothly
- Meticulously tracking correspondences and progress with each client
- Working with marketing team to identify targets for account-based marketing
- As our presence in the industry grows, training and supervising one or more junior salespeople to support our overall effort in the industry
- At least five years' experience selling SaaS or data product solutions to government clients
- Demonstrable, quantified success in past roles
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking; proficiency with analytics and creating persuasive client presentations
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization
- Organized and systematic approach to selling
- Self-motivated and disciplined; a "can-do" attitude; excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working at or with startups
- Technical background or experience selling technical products
- Able to act as a player-coach, mentor, or supervisor to more junior sales reps
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description