Senior Account Executive II, Strategic Account Executive Path
Trustpilot is expanding our Upper Mid-Market inside sales team to bring our world-class review solutions to more customers. As one of the most senior parts of the overall sales organization, the Senior AE II will prospect for new business with the help of our Account Development/Pre Sales support teams as well as research new verticals to identify new opportunities, manage the sales funnel, and close deals. Understanding the buying personas of C Level Marketers and Customer Service leaders is crucial for success in this job as well as how to work with people at all levels of an organization. We are looking for people who have a history of attaining aggressive sales targets but have the hunger to continually develop their sales proficiency and take their career to the next level. For the individuals in the Senior AE II position, it is our mutual goal to put you on a fast track to a promotion to Strategic Sales Executive.
Trustpilot is an early to mid-stage company and the Strategic Accounts team will play a major role in winning a substantial part of the review market share. This role will be an opportunity to sell to some of the biggest companies in the US and actively work to discover their willingness to partner with a growing software company, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize the Trustpilot brand.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Focus on creating partnerships with leading online brands and e-Commerce companies
- Lead a consultative sales process with several touch points from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Work with a combination of lead generation sources, initially focusing on building a strong pipeline of opportunities but also using your own skills in sales outreach to both prospect and qualify potential customers against company criteria for ideal buyer profile
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage a pipeline and forecast deals on a monthly basis
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Forecast accurately in Salesforce on most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods as well as keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Travel to conduct in person meetings when necessary
Competencies, Skills & Requirements
- 4-5 years minimum of SaaS sales experience in a fast paced selling environment
- SaaS experience required. Experience in eCommerce, SEO, SEM or Digital Marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational efficiency. An updated pipeline is a happy pipeline
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets selling to Mid Market and/or Enterprise customers
- Knowledge of how to sell into segmented, targeted industries with tailored solutions
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in an early to mid-stage company where you will both shape and act on all that is needed to make you successful. That includes being okay with things that break and working with people that love to find the appropriate solution
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Base salary and revenue based commission compensation
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday
- Other office perks and events
Check out our office on The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 19 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 500 employees representing 40 nationalities.