Senior Account Executive, Mid-Market at Honest Buildings - A Procore Company
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Senior Account Executive to join the Honest team. Honest Buildings is now a Procore company. Together, our platforms create unified financials and cost tracking for owners, general contractors, and subcontractors.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll grow revenue by adding new logos to our existing customer base. You’ll manage, proactively hunt, and close a list of named target accounts. The ideal candidate has experience selling technology and a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas.
This position is based at our NY-Downtown, Honest Buildings office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined “land and expand” strategy
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets on a named list of strategic target accounts
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast
- Thoughtfully work with Business Development Representatives and Marketing to develop strategic account plans
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives, via phone, email, and in-person
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, and Deployments to deliver on customer expectations
- Manage activities, pipeline, and forecast within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in a SaaS Account Executive role
- At least 2 years of Enterprise SaaS Sales experience
- Experience with managing a list of ~100 target accounts or less
- Demonstrated history of closing multiple six figure deals
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions (top 10-20% of the company)
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with a demonstrated history of being a self-starter
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- CRE Tech experience is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.