Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
After initial success in the industry, Ocrolus is ready to take some of the pain out of mortgage lending and underwriting. We are seeking a senior account executive with a proven track record selling technology or software solutions into the mortgage industry. Candidates will be responsible for growth in this vertical and are expected to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate knows the mortgage industry inside and out, has strong relationships with underwriting, product, and technology leaders at major mortgage lenders, is comfortable selling a technical product, and is excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead to close
- Negotiating agreements with clients
- Working closely with customer success, product, and engineering to develop new product features and ensure pilots run smoothly
- Meticulously tracking correspondences and progress with each client
- Working with marketing team to identify targets for account-based marketing
- As our presence in the industry grows, training and supervising one or more junior salespeople to support our overall effort in the mortgage industry
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience selling into financial services; minimum of 3 years selling into the mortgage industry
- Demonstrable, quantified success in past roles
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking; proficiency with analytics and creating persuasive client presentations
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization
- Organized and systematic approach to selling
- Self-motivated and disciplined; a "can-do" attitude; excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working at or with startups
- Technical background or experience selling technical products
- Able to act as a player-coach, mentor, or supervisor to more junior sales reps
- Open to Field positions in certain regions
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description