Integral Ad Science is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive for our Programmatic Solutions to join our Sales team in New York. This position reports directly to the Vice President, East.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our overall Programmatic/Optimization business revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with internal and external partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, educating clients, and driving revenue.
- Primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with programmatic buyers, media agencies, advertisers, trading desks & DSPs.
- Identify existing sales opportunities across our Optimization business with key partners by prospecting and managing an account base in your region.
- Actively pitch, educate, and present to trading teams to grow strategic relationships at trading desks
- Act as Programmatic subject matter expert and lead on all Optimization business opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest for IAS solutions
- Understand customer needs and requirements; staying current on all programmatic industry trends
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities
- 5+ years working in the programmatic/media space
- Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks, and programmatic buying teams
- Track record and demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd Party Data/Verification/Optimization, Media Quality, etc.)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.