Senior Account Executive, Skillshare for Teams at Skillshare
What You'll Do
- Drive the full sales cycle for enterprise-level clients, continuously seeking creative strategies to attain new business
- Become an expert in the Skillshare for Teams offering - you’ll be able to pitch anyone, anywhere who wants to provide top-notch learning and development opportunities to their members and employees
- Surface new revenue opportunities and be responsible for cultivating a strong pipeline
- Do whatever it takes to meet (or exceed) quarterly and annual sales goals
- Track and maintain pipeline reports in Salesforce
- Collaborate with our Account Management function to ensure customer success and retention
- Manage the coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
Why We're Excited About You
- You have 6+ years professional experience in a sales role (preferably in a B2B Saas environment)
- You have a strong track record of closing enterprise-level clients to meet and exceed quota
- You’re a superb communicator skills and seamlessly interact and negotiate with senior level managers and C-level executives
- You’re a strong hunter - finding the next prospect gives you energy
- You’re a pitch machine - you learn the product backwards and forwards
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You live to be organized + details are in your blood
- You’ve got a competitive nature with a team player attitude
- You get people and are able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- You’ve managed the coaching and performance of high-performing sales reps
- You’re comfortable with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (a plus not a must)
Why You're Excited About Us
- Impact: You’ll have the opportunity to build on the massive momentum of our business and be part of growing a world-class B2B sales organization.
- Growth: We invest in our people. You’ll have room to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented and competitive team driven by results, but that isn’t afraid to have fun! That is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.