Senior Account Executive at Bodhala
Bodhala’s groundbreaking legal technology solutions empower teams to analyze, interpret and optimize outside counsel spend — trailblazing a new era of legal market intelligence through AI and machine learning. With legal departments being asked to do more with less, Bodhala takes the ambiguity out of legal spend and empowers business leaders to make strategic decisions and justify those decisions with confidence.
Headquartered in the Financial District of Manhattan, Bodhala tripled its headcount last year and is positioned for continued fast-paced growth through 2020, with locations across the United States and in Europe.
Reporting directly to the CRO, you will not only successfully over-achieve revenue goals, you will set performance standards as we continue to build the team.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Adopt and execute Bodhala’s proven sales processes and methodologies.
- Prioritize and maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce.
- Track phone calls, emails and overall activity using Salesforce.
- Schedule and perform web demos.
- Build proposals for qualified prospects to close deals.
- Learn, understand and communicate the applications, features, added value and benefits of using Bodhala.
- Provide monthly forecasts on the sales pipeline.
- 3-5+ years of enterprise sales SaaS experience. Selling $50k + opps.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and come into work ready to conquer the day
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
Bodhala is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.