Senior Account Executive at Collibra
We're creating a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping our customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all of their Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Our Regional Sales Managers fuel Collibra's growth in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany (DACH). This role is focused on Pharma and Life Sciences - one of our most successful and highest value verticals. As a Regional Sales Manager, you are part of a strong extended team and the guiding force behind bringing Collibra's product and vision to customers and prospects. Responsible for both net-new revenue and expansion in existing accounts, Regional Sales Managers establish knowledgeable and credible relationships from day-one, and serve as thoughtful advisors throughout the customer journey.
A day in the life of a Regional Sales Manager at Collibra
As a Regional Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in Pharma and Life Sciences across DACH
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead origination to stakeholder mapping and management, through to negotiation, closes, and expansions
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota
- Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in large enterprise accounts
- Managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
Reporting to the AVP DACH measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will get to know your extended team, attend the onboarding training so you can articulate the Collibra value proposition, research your assigned territory, and start building a plan aligned to our company and DACH OKRs.
- Within your third month, you will have completed your first customer and prospect meetings, shadowed customer and prospect meetings, passed our persona and 'spearhead' use case certifications, met the key partners in your vertical, and start putting your plan into practice.
- Within your sixth month, you will be able to lead your extended team across the Sales cycles, build compelling presentations for your vertical around our specific value proposition, build on strong relationships internally as well as with your customers and partners, adjust your plan where needed in partnership with the team.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*