Senior Account Manager at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A client services pro, you’re comfortable managing and growing lots of accounts, and able to prioritize between a hundred different things at once. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to uncover insights as you are with taking a client out for dinner. You’re a self-starter and can set your own priorities while also inspiring the client team toward a common goal.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage and grow a roster of key strategic accounts
- Work closely with the client team to rapidly train and onboard new customers
- Work closely with Sales counterparts to identify ways to grow existing accounts
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk platform and offer insights to clients on how to implement strong marketing strategies
- Provide training to clients as new channels and markets evolve within the industry
- Work with Product Management and Partnerships to help define features, integrations and enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Help build best practices within Client Services through internal collaboration with Product Marketing to develop effective training collateral and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- At least 5 years of client-facing experience required
- Expertise in working online advertising or a SAAS platform a plus
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients (VP+), understanding their business objectives and recommending best strategies for implementing a technical solution
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Past experience in mentorship roles either personally or professionally preferred
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.