Senior Account Manager at JW Player
JW Player is looking to add a talented and high energy Senior Account Manager to our Customer Success team to retain and grow client accounts and ensure client satisfaction while developing solid account plans.
The ideal candidate will understand our product offering to serve our clients' needs and be responsible for owning and growing their own book of business. Reporting to the Manager of Account Management, this team is responsible for 70% of JW Player’s revenue and as such drives JW Player’s continued success in the booming video streaming space.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs, strategies, and objectives and conveying the value of JW Player’s products
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and product information
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization, including Support, Product and Technical Services to optimize account productivity and success
- Renew and grow your book of business while meeting quota by up-selling and cross-selling accounts
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan and deliver on client needs by working closely with clients’ teams, understanding their goals, and maintaining communication
- Lead Client Advocacy and improved Client Experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with tier 1 accounts to understand business goals and strategy and share JW Product Roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4-7 years of related experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Experience in a quota carrying role
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
- OVP experience
- Ad-Tech Experience
- Experience with Gainsight
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.