Senior Agency Development Director at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science is seeking a Senior Agency Development Director. This person will be responsible for driving strategy and revenue growth in the North America Agency Holding Groups. This position is a key driver of relationships to the stakeholders of holding companies and management at partner agencies.
As a thought leader to the industry, the Senior Agency Development Director will work collaboratively with leadership to educate and evangelize IAS's capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment backed by an established technology company with global brand recognition.
What you’ll do:
- Successfully create key partnerships to influence and motivate advertiser business strategies
- Effectively present and communicate the IAS value proposition to holding company and agency leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and negotiate trading agreements that grow revenue
- Collaborate with field sales teams to introduce relationships at various agency levels to strategically and thoughtfully achieve revenue goals
- Stay current on all industry trends and provide internal recommendations, as relevant.
- Act as company spokesperson at key industry events and Integral Ad Science’s events as a credible source of inventory in the marketplace.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of audience and data standard ad products, and effectively communicate value proposition to potential clients.
- Gather market feedback and provide consistent updates to product to drive innovation.
Who you are and what you have:
- 15+ years of digital, sales, or account management experience, with 8+ years experience in ad tech, SaaS, or programmatic sales
- Solid relationships at the agency holding company level/partner agencies/advertisers, with an understanding of the inner workings of agencies
- Track record consistently meeting/exceeding goals and achieving sales revenue targets
- Strong technical acumen, comfortable with data, digital measurement tools, verification - exceptional ability to analyze performance data and make compelling recommendations for internal strategy, as well as client buying and optimization recommendations
- Preference for experience in programmatic, CTV and video experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills; able to successfully execute cross-team and command respect from internal/external stakeholders
- Resourceful and responsive to change – thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills; strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- BA/BS degree in media, digital marketing, finance or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.