Senior Broker Representative
Reporting directly to the Head of Broker Relations, the Senior Broker Representative will be a key point of contact for high value brokers in several cities. S/he will be a main point of contact, for both existing and potential new brokers, ensuring that they receive excellent customer service and further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate. S/he will ensure smooth deal execution and assist with the creation of improved deal processes and structures. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Senior Broker Representative will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Lead an end-to-end process - working with existing and prospective high value brokers- from first meeting through deal executions, leveraging local resources to help execute and manage
- Leverage existing relationships to broaden the reach within the brokerage community
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Real Estate, Design, Architecture, PM, IT, Legal, etc…) to nurture deal flow
- Exceed a clear set of goals, with a specific focus on growing a book of business and driving towards 100% building occupancy
- Update and organize internal CRM systems to track broker performance and pipeline
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven
- Create and prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of client relations experience
- You can build relationships and evangelize the Knotel value proposition to external parties
- Corporate Real Estate and/or Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic, high growth business preferred
- You have a track record for outperforming KPIs
- You leverage data to understand the stories behind the numbers, and you know how to pivot on a strategy when the time is right
- You thrive in an autonomous environment
- You understand the end to end lifecycle of commercial real estate and how companies consume real estate for their own needs
- Experience with commercial brokerage preferred
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.