Senior Business Development Director
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
The Senior Business Development Director will join as a key member of the expansion team for the United States, initiating, negotiating, and closing key partnerships with Fortune 500-1000 companies located within their geographical region.
What You'll Do...
- Own and lead the development of Gympass’ portfolio of corporate companies
- Research, map and develop custom acquisition plans for each prospective client
- Design strategies to attract new clients across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Customize business proposals according to the needs and interests of each prospect
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept, and understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Map the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
You Should Have....
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum 6 years experience in sales, with 3 years experience presenting to C-level executives
- Experience influencing external partners and internal stakeholders with data
- Track record of working autonomously and consistently hitting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Market knowledge of the United States, with a strong senior level network
- Must have authorization to work in the US
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- High earning potential with base salary + uncapped commission
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.