Senior Business Development Manager
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will lead next generation integrated solutions for the company and grow Movable Ink’s partner ecosystem. You will be a visionary and work across internal cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Legal, Marketing and Strategy to evaluate new opportunities to add long-term value to Movable Ink’s internal teams (Product, Sales, Client Experience) and our new and existing client base. Your primary mission will be identify, source, and manage integrations and key relationships with critical technology partners. These integrations will generate strategic solutions for customer needs, accelerate platform growth, and drive further adoption of Movable Ink’s platform and services. This role will lead new revenue stream development with critical partners.
A candidate for this position will be an out of the box thinker with a strong background in implementing and prioritizing business agreements and technical integrations that drive results. Expertise in marketing technology is preferred. And the ability to manage a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities is key.
Success in this role includes:
- Creating, leading, discussing and implementing effective business agreements that drive revenue and industry leading solutions for our customers.
- Ability to do market analysis and (with Product) develop new joint business models
- Open discussions with potential partners, lead exploratory talks, build consensus with executives internal and external to Movable Ink, discuss strategic partnerships that are often first-of-its-kind.
- Ability to drive new integrated technical solutions with partners and internal stakeholders to closure.
- Experience: Partner-facing experience, either in a prior external business development role or client-facing role at services firm. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Attitude: Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment. Creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects. Always willing to help out teammates, colleagues, and partners solve problems.
- Expertise: A great understanding of marketing technology, including email, and key players. Technical aptitude with the ability to speak to engineers. lawyers, and marketers in the same discussion. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at any one time.