We are Infrrd - the Enterprise AI company that uses AI and Machine Learning technologies to help our customers automate human tasks. We are looking for client partners to help us grow existing business.
We are growing fast, so you will need to keep up with the pace and hit the ground running. We are a young company that gives large AI companies a run for their money when it comes to solving enterprise automation problems. We are a team of about 300 people, so although we are young, we are not a start-up. The work is challenging. You need to be prepared to deal with some of the best competitors on the planet and win which can get pretty intense. Let's just say this is not a job for the faint-hearted.
You will work with the VP of the Customer Advocacy team. There are three levels of people in our team - those who do the work, those who can fix things when they are not working and the ones that can own outcomes. This job belongs in the third category - you will have complete freedom in how you build and grow your team, as long as you own the quarterly targets. You will get to make your own decisions and live to see their outcomes.
Our team is spread in 3 parts of the globe - US, Europe and India. You need to be comfortable working with remote colleagues.
Below is a list of the background we would like our client partners to have:
· 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
· Understanding of advanced technologies such as Machine learning and AI and their roles in Enterprises.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good understanding of Global Delivery model in Enterprise software delivery.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate peers through a collaborative effort in a highly dynamic environment.
· Track record to demonstrate ability to develop innovative strategies and effectively execute them.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
As a Client Partner at Infrrd, your job responsibilities will be to:
· Work with our customers to understand the business challenges and come up with innovative solutions to help nurture the business.
· Conduct workshops and educate customers about value addition of Infrrd’s AI engine across our client base.
· Grow revenue and relationship of existing partners while expanding the scope of revenue by selling to new partners.
· Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client personnel to build mutually beneficial business models.
· Work cross-functionally to enhance the available products and influence future development.
· Effectively communicate with technical staff to address client opportunities and issues.
· Meet regularly with multiple client stakeholders to build strong relationships and promote additional services
We are all about building next generation enterprise applications through the use of AI and ML. While we will help you get familiar with our platform and technology, it would be nice to have someone who already understands the basics of Machine Learning and AI.
In short, your job is to help us grow our existing business. We aspire to be a big brand and we have put 9 years of grueling work to get where we are now. We are looking for someone to join us in our journey to create a company that future generations can be proud of. As a lead mortgage consultant, we would like you to pay attention to detail for all of our work. In fact, to validate that you are not just mass mailing your resume to every job you see, we would like you to send an email with the subject 'I am your client partner’ along with your profile to Shruti dot jogi at infrrd dot ai . This is our little validation trick to separate the people who apply to every job they see from people like you.
Looking forward to meeting you.