Senior Customer Success Manager (Platform)
NewsCred is on a mission to make marketing better for everyone. As the world's leading content marketing software, NewsCred provides the world’s most ambitious brands with the best solutions in content creation, marketing management, cross-channel publishing, and measurement. We have built a Content Marketing Platform that has been recognized by Gartner's Magic Quadrant as the leader for the second consecutive year. It’s our belief that Content Marketing Platforms — those rooted in content-rich functionality and infused with global planning and collaboration tools — are equipped to become that strategic centerpiece for modern marketing organizations.
We have set out to build a world-class product that helps teams to plan and collaborate together, transform how they work, knock down silos, and unleash the potential of marketing.
Some of our clients include: Panasonic, Shell, LafargeHolcim, Visa, Bank of America, GE Healthcare, Microsoft, IBM, DirecTV, AT&T, American Express, Bloomberg, Cisco, JPMorgan Chase, Emirates, Epson, Fujitsu, HSBC, HERSHEY’S, Intel, John Frieda, MetLife, Oracle and Samsung.
We also have an incredible culture. Take a look at our “How We Work” document or our Instagram account to get a taste of things. It’s fun here, and you get the opportunity to learn and do more than you would anywhere else.
Learn more at newscred.com.
This is a strategic role aimed at helping our clients make the most of the features available to them and being the main point of contact for those clients.
The Customer Success Manager (Platform) will demonstrate experience in content marketing, marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc.
- The primary success owner for NewsCred Content Marketing Platform customers
- The primary point of collaboration for internal teams
- Advises on adoption strategy and optimization
- Applies NewsCred methodology and process;
- Effectively consults with management at customer organizations
- Delivers operational metrics and overall business results for area of responsibility.
- Owns the successful delivery of purchased services, manages client expectations and resolves escalated client issues.
- Scopes client engagements as required.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all the principles of content marketing.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs and product adoption statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, and other company resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS company and/or digital marketing.
- Experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making.
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions. The NewsCred Diversity Council's mission is twofold: We aim to both increase and maintain a diverse workforce, and to create an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, ability, or background. We continue to set goals for ourselves and recognize areas for improvement as we go.
- Medical, vision and dental
- 401k match
- Unlimited vacation days
- 12-week parental leave
- Student Loan Reimbursement program
- Flexible work policy
- Ping pong tables
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches every week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.