We are looking for a stellar Senior Customer Success Manager to support our enterprise clients. You will be instrumental in helping build out the Enterprise Customer Success function at MaestroQA. With a fast growing customer base, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help drive success at a customer focused company!Who we are
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our product helps Support Managers coach and develop Customer Service reps, helping them elevate their abilities to deliver great customer experiences and provide data-driven reporting.
We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Doordash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
MaestroQA is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS startup -- we are 60 employees, recently raised our Series A, growing at 100%+ each year, and just scratching the surface of our potential. Check out what Forbes wrote about us here!What you’ll do
As a Senior CSM, you’ll be working with Customer Support leaders at our Enterprise customers to build innovative Quality Assurance programs that formalize the coaching and development process for their teams. Moreover, you'll be working to ensure that customers continue to push the needle and inspire them to have a higher impact on their business through QA.
We are looking for someone that has experience delivering success with Enterprise clients, and can bring that experience to help architect services and support delivery models for the Enterprise segment. Successful candidates will be experienced, yet scrappy and self-driven, excited to join a small company and have a big impact.What you’ll achieve
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with MaestroQA
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the company
- Build Customer Champions and navigate the stakeholders of Enterprise organizations
- Take ownership of new customers and lead the onboarding processes for our enterprise customers
- Design best practices, processes, and documentation for supporting our Enterprise customers
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with MaestroQA solutions
- Deliver insightful, data-driven business reviews to senior executives to move customers up the quality maturity curve
- Drive upsells, renewals and expansion
- Become a product expert and help solution both standard and idiosyncratic workflows
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent voice of the customer and facilitate customer feedback to the product team to influence product development roadmap
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management experience working with clients greater than $50K ACV
- Experience owning the majority of the post-sale Customer Journey: from leading implementation and rollout of software to hundred of users, to renewals and upsells
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with VP and C-level executives
- Experience building champions at Enterprise organizations
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent multitasker
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment, with the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Passionate about helping people, active listener, self driven, and social
We are based in NYC but increasingly are remote, and offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance, unlimited PTO and 401k.
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster versus just riding it.