Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
At Hyperscience, we are all about creating better outcomes for customers, companies and the world. The Customer Success team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing strategic relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates by providing them an unparalleled experience.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) will be responsible for our most strategic customers. You will partner closely with the Implementation Managers and own the ongoing customer relationships post-implementation. Once the customer has gone live, the Sr. CSM will work cross-functionally to help customers deploy new use cases, track adoption and ensure each customer achieves their desired outcomes.
Successful Sr. CSMs will be excited by having the freedom of doing the “best job possible”, owning high-touch, high-impact relationships with executive stakeholders at global enterprises and government agencies, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software as well as the opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
This is a full-time position located in New York, reporting to the Director of Customer Success, but working remotely within the US is an option.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers post-sales at multiple organizational levels, from technical users to executives
- Become intimately familiar with the business realities of the customers and provide prescriptive solutions to help solve their business challenges
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes while maintaining a high-touch customer experience
- Demonstrate thought leadership and help build insights and strategies with team members, cross-functional teams, and customers
- Provide mentorship (formal or informal) through one-on-one relationships, team interactions and special projects
- Assist in driving continuous improvement and enhancing existing processes and playbooks
- Measure and drive adoption metrics. Work closely with customers to launch new use cases; monitor key milestones and leverage executive relationships to ensure project timelines are met
- Act as an escalation point for customer’s technical support requests, help prioritize issues and perform root cause analysis to deliver long term gains
- Monitor customer health metrics to stay ahead of customer frustrations and work cross-functionally to identify and drive internal areas of improvement
- Assist customers with resource planning to test and deploy Hyperscience updates and releases on a regular cadence
- Provide inputs into product roadmap discussions and advocate for product features that are as closely aligned to customer requirements as possible
- Collaborate with Account Executives to track and execute contract renewals and actively pursue upsell and expansion opportunities
- Liaise with Marketing team to coordinate customer events and create content for case studies and other customer-centric collaterals
- 5+ years experience managing complex enterprise and/or government accounts (ARR of $1M or more) in a technical account management, customer success or program management capacity
- Significant project management experience delivering large-scale enterprise-level platform (on-prem and SaaS) to top-tier customers with complex organizational and operational challenges
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Strong technical domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas: AI/ML, RPA, ERP, CRM
- You have a passion for solving real world problems and find satisfactions in making our customers successful
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated success at leading projects with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings periodically - we expect CSMs will travel 10-20% of the work days each month once it is safe to resume travel
- Experience with Customer Success platforms, such as Gainsight, is a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.