Senior Customer Value Manager at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Customer Success Manager.
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using Celonis
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
- Assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution
- Drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
- Evangelize the capabilities of the Celonis platform, identifying opportunities for further growth within customers while working collaboratively with the account team to position upsells
- Work with the services teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers
- Must have %+ years of experience in Customer Success, consulting or account management for a SaaS organization
- BS / BA degree in business administration, engineering, computer science or a comparable education, Master’s degree is a plus
- Are Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Possess experience in business transformation initiatives is a strong plus
- Are skillful at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Possess proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Have a passion for making customers successful
- Have demonstrated ability to navigate conflict and foster open communication
- Possess strong analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.