Bizzabo is looking for a strategic trailblazer and a transformational revenue leader to build our first Account Management organization. You will be responsible for building and leading a rapidly growing team of SMB, Agency and Mid-Market Account Managers focused on strategic growth across a set of rapidly growing Fortune 1000 customers. This person will be accountable for the team's gross and net retention while focusing on building and managing strategic, decision maker relationships across a rapidly growing customer base. You’ll collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to make sure day-to-day interactions and high-level relationship goals move in sync. This position reports directly into the VP of Account Management and Channels.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Set the strategic go-to-market direction of the Tier 3 and 4 Account Management functions.
- Manage and grow a team of top tier Account Managers.
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Marketing organization to create an existing customer funnel.
- Leverage partnership with the Product team to shape the direction of Bizzabo's product roadmap.
- Build and establish professional growth opportunities and career paths for the Account Management function.
- Construct and deliver on a strategic account level business plans, with projected revenue and tactics required for success.
- Build effective strategies, tools, and processes to deliver growth and increased value to our clients.
- Work closely with Customer Success leadership to establish and continue to grow collaboration between teams.
Who you are:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of previous success as a senior people manager of an Account Management team within a fast-paced startup/SaaS environment with experience managing large, complex enterprise relationships.
- Excellent sales management and relationship building skills and experiences.
- This person should be a builder and an innovator.
- Transformational leader who prescribes to service leadership principles.
- Successful history of exceeding large growth targets for $50 million+ books of business.
- Strong sense of mission with a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Experience collaborating closely with cross functional leaders.