WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Act as the point person responsible for delivering maximum value to both our partner companies and the customers using our platform.
• Work cross functionally with product, design, and tech within Prizeout to coordinate and leverage multiple functions while remaining personally accountable for everything related to partners.
• Develop a unique understanding of our product and how it functions with all parties’ needs in mind.
• Drive data driven decision making both internally and externally.
• Partner with various internal stakeholders to advocate customer needs.
• Manage client reporting that provides value to your assigned clients.
• Manage projects/initiatives from concept to launch.
• Provide recommendations on best practices to maximize the success of our customers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years of experience in an account management, sales and/or customer success; start-up experience is a plus
• Experience developing and implementing account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy
• Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships
• Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer needs with the Prizeout value proposition
• Integrity, humility, team-orientation, and drive for performance
• Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
• Data driven with the ability to dive into analytics
• Self-starter with a collaborative get-it-done approach (egos not required)