Senior Director of Merchant Success at Prizeout
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Own all aspects of strategy and operations for the Merchant Success team across the US, UK, Canada and new markets as they emerge
- Partner with the Head of Merchants in establishing and managing Merchant retention, growth and KPI reporting
- Manage a team made up of Merchant Success and Operations personnel
- Develop insights into our Merchant health so we can detect early signals of low usage, scout out opportunities for operational efficiencies, and identify upsell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Prizeout’s product, technology and design teams to proactively drive new initiatives for productivity and scale
- Work with our data team to identify key strategic insights to improve our business
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years in a Senior level operations or customer success role; implementing analytics and driving operational excellence (SaaS experience a plus!)
- Someone who is hands on with the ability to think strategically, but also willing to roll up your sleeves and jump into the weeds as needed
- Deep understanding of retailers, gift card, ecommerce, payments or point of sale technology preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport among senior level people within customer organizations
- Integrity, humility, team-orientation, and drive for performance
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Data driven with the ability to dive into analytics
- Self-starter with a collaborative get-it-done approach