At HUMAN we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
HUMAN is hard at work keeping our customers protected from current and emerging threats. This includes building out a first-to-market opportunity allowing marketers to protect their entire customer funnel from bots, which is leading to increased performance metrics for our clients.
HUMAN is seeking a high-performing, individual-contributor with a core focus of growing our cyber security customer base.What you will do:
- Explain HUMAN's cyber security technology with confidence
- Prepared to exceed new bookings targets
- Communicate HUMANS’ story with conviction
- Bring creative solutions to deals and negotiations
- Move fast to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Be a specialist on our clients’ business beyond their HUMAN engagement
- Work with Customer Success to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Manage and execute full sales cycle from prospecting to new customer launch
- Be the CEO of your book of business
- 5+ years in sales and/or business development
- Knowledge of cyber security & application security
- Established relationships with brand decision makers
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Excellent presentation skills – both over the phone and in-person
- Experience and comfort using data to support sales efforts
- Loves winning and isn’t afraid to fail
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.