Senior Enablement Instructor
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Revenue organization is seeking a senior-level candidate to be responsible for delivering industry-leading training on Yext sales methodologies and products/solutions to Yext sales staff and Partners. We are looking for a Senior Enablement Instructor who has the passion, experience and expertise to inspire our Revenue employees and Partners to sell Yext solutions. This role requires that you ensure successful delivery of training engagements with a high level of satisfaction, become the knowledge expert on the Yext product suite and Yext internal Sales Methodology, while also mentoring and coaching junior-level instructors on the Enablement team.
- Deliver mainly internally Yext product/solutions and sales methodology training
- Maintain a deep knowledge and level of expertise for all designated delivery topics
- Articulate at a granular level a respective concept/vision, capabilities, and business value during training delivery
- Engage with Sales Leaders and Sales Managers on sales training requirements for their teams
- Consult and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Learning Experience Designer, Program Managers, Sales Enablement Team, etc., in order to deliver the material in an effective and engaging way
- Work with the Development team to plan and execute delivery of live and virtual training
- Deliver programs effectively, achieving high scoring evaluation ratings and feedback
- Successfully manage the training environment while reporting and resolving classroom issues
- Provide analysis and feedback on training events to program teams or management regarding training results
- Work with the Program Management team to coordinate program delivery efforts
- Work with Enablement Operations and Program Management to coordinate program delivery efforts
- Work with the Development team as needed to facilitate courseware development efforts to maximize the re-usability of materials
- Act as subject-matter expert when called upon for curriculum development
- Provide mentoring, certification of other instructors, and related leadership tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education required
- 5-8 years’ experience in Sales and/or Sales Leadership, Business Development, Training, or Strategy experience, preferably within IT or software companies
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Recognized as a subject-matter expert, preferably within IT or software companies
- Ability to handle diverse groups and levels of employees, including an international audience.
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintain high student satisfaction scores on post-class surveys.
- Possess broad industry and product knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, classroom delivery and management skills.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Business travel of up to 50 percent annually may be expected of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) , Online training delivery tools
- 10+ years’ experience selling
- 5+ years’ experience in sales readiness or sales enablement
- Familiarity with one or more of the following tools: Articulate Storyline 2/360, Adobe Captivate, Content Raven, Refract.tv, BrainShark, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, VideoScribe, YouTube, Saba LMS
- Experience working with Selling Through Curiosity, Challenger Selling and Insight Selling methodology, a strong plus
- Experience working with LMS such as SkillJar, TalentLMS, etc.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.