Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the VP, Sales- Insurance.
- Promote lead generation activities for both outbound and inbound contacts within your given territory.
- Manage accounts and territory lists for your specific region.
- Work with other go-to-market teams to organize demand generation activities within your given territory.
- Complete customer pitches, company overviews and product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Gather and understand customer requirements, priorities, budgets and existing landscape.
- Manage pipeline, opportunity, forecasting and other items related to normal outside sales responsibilities.
- Prepare team members for client meetings by researching companies and partners, understanding the project and other elements including budget, authority, need and timing.
- Work across all customer functions including executive-level personnel, architecture, operations, design, innovation, sourcing and customer procurement.
- 8+ years of experience working within enterprise software platform sales
- You have sold to C-levels of IT departments and other department leaders.
- History of meeting & exceeding quarterly and annual quotas.
- Success in building a territory by adding new clients, not managing existing accounts.
- Experience being part of a collaborative / team selling process.
- Experience with enterprise sales methodologies and qualification processes such as MEDDICC, MH, Challenger or SPIN a big plus.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, reports and dashboards (i.e., running a regional sales process)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.