Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Ocrolus is seeking an experienced Account Manager that will work with our Enterprise clients. The candidate will be in charge of managing our top tier mortgage, banking, and large enterprise relationships. You'll be responsible for project management, strategic planning, sales support, contract negotiations, and quarterly business reviews.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to the employer company
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Bachelor's degree
- Client-focused solutions experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate client needs with staff
- Talent for influencing client management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously negotiation, listening, communication skills, presentation and time management skills
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.