Senior Enterprise Business Development Consultant
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Enterprise Business Development Consultant who enjoys opening doors at a high level, embraces the challenge of working through a highly strategic and complex sales cycle and building relationships with little to no runway by attending conferences and meetings as well as through phone and email. You will lead strategic initiatives that will increase the number of opportunities by thinking through new ways to acquire leads, opportunities, customers & partners. Essentially, you’ll be joining a global sales team with a Series C FinTech startup in hyper-growth and will be using your skills, expertise and energy to make a huge impact.
What You'll Be Doing
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting, attending conferences, etc. as well as research industries and individual companies to find the best targets
- Establish and develop a relationship with representatives at target companies through variety of mediums including trade shows, face to face meetings, calling and emailing
- Identify prospects’ key questions and pain points and translate those for the marketing team to inform content creation
- Assisting in developing initiatives that focus on long-term plans to increase opportunities and revenue
- Bachelors degree
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- 5 years of experience selling to C-Level executives and navigating a long sales cycle, working with multiple decision makers in an enterprise sales or business development role
- Able to quickly understand Riskified and its place within the payments and eCommerce technology space. Very successful candidates are able to identify a target’s needs and decision makers, and then tailor their outreach accordingly
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision (Comfortable in a startup environment and encouraged by the opportunity to take on a lot of different responsibilities)
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: 50 Most Desirable Hi Tech Companies to Work for In Israel
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.