Senior Execution Management Consultant at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Execution Management Consultant.
The Celonis Services team conducts customer-facing projects to implement Celonis software and create business value by using our pioneering Process Mining technology. Comprised of key initiatives such as...
- Infrastructure setup
- Data integration
- Recognizing business aspect
- Creation of specific business/use cases
- Ongoing support
...our full lifecycle approach facilitates the overall success of a project.
As an Execution Management Consultant, you are an integral member of our agile project team(s) to accelerate our customers' digital transformation and drive Celonis' international expansion. To generate high-value use cases, you work closely with our customers performing data transformations, conducting analyses, and developing data-driven process insights and actions. Implementing the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software - such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning - you'll drive delivery of success packages to our customers.
The work you'll do:
You intrinsically possess a high level of vision and dedication. Your excellent analytical skills in concert with the ability to interpret business processes enable you to...
- Actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Ensure the optimal solution tackles the customer's pain points
- Employ Machine Learning algorithms and/or Task Mining to design innovative analyses and execution apps to make the customer's processes transparent
- Identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes - ALWAYS in close collaboration with the customer
The qualifications you need:
In addition to your strong written and verbal communication skills that enable you to interact directly with customers, you'll possess the following....
- 5+ years' experience in IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement, or similar area
- Bachelor's degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Information-oriented degree program
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong interest and/or experience in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining
- Experience with other programming languages such as Python, R, MATLAB, etc. are highly desired
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a burgeoning category of technology
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages such as stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .
#SQL #ML #k8s #XaaS #sustainability @caffeinate_adam #earthfirst #R4085 #inclusion #neurodiversity #PyPI #processengineering