At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
- Own the channel strategy across a nearly 200-partner (and growing) ecosystem of accountants and outsourced CFO’s nationwide
- Manage the accountant program P&L
- Research competitor accountant programs and benchmark incentives accordingly
- Figure out how to deliver non-monetary value back to accountants’ practices
- Manage Channel Managers and help them identify which Accounting/Outsourced CFO firms to focus on
- Report to finance regularly on overall program health and make recommendations where appropriate
- Prospect and set up meetings with Accountants; perform QBRs with top partners and devise new ways to nurture partner relationships
- Hit individual and team quarterly revenue targets
- Build relationships internally with Sales Managers and work cross-functionally with finance, marketing, CS, business operations, etc.
- Travel to other US cities to grow the Accountant channel in multiple markets (once it is considered safe to do so)
- Enhance overall reporting, data integrity, and processes necessary to scale
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment where no two days are alike
- 7-8 years in a quota-carrying role, either in BD, partnerships or enterprise sales
- Prior experience selling into and/or networking with the accounting community is preferred but not required
- Some management experience preferred but not required
- Track record of building strong business relationships
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM (other systems like Tableau are a plus)
- Superior communication, interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
- Extensive knowledge of building lasting relationships, startup go-getter who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up doing event planning, marketing, sales operations, whatever is necessary
- Strong network within the accounting community preferred but not required
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment