All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar product + technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp to source and manage swag programs through our technology platform helping them to automate the onboarding process and help with client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
This role is a hybrid between sales and marketing with a strong emphasis on process implementation and on-going training. Our sales organization is broken up into ecommerce/low-touch and strategic accounts. In this role you will be leading the ecommerce portion of our team, with the goal of building an inbound sales engine that helps customers transact efficiently through our platform.
Our current sales team is heavily reliant on inbound marketing efforts and we are looking for someone to standardize the sales process while partnering with marketing to capitalize on our ability to generate quality leads.
It’s the perfect opportunity for someone who has both sales operations and marketing experience and understands the importance of both roles. This person will be responsible for creating marketing campaigns around retention, sales enablement, customer success and ensuring growth within accounts, while scaling an inbound sales team to deal with an influx of leads and accounts.
As our technology evolves, you will help define the customer experience, sales onboarding, and follow up/engagement campaigns to help drive more sales on our platform, while training and measuring the team on process and sales efficiency. Our goal is to help as many customers transact completely through the platform as possible, with a low touch sales experience.
Success in the role will encompass scaling the inbound/ecommerce team, building out automations and processes to engage with customers efficiently and effectively, decreased speed to close new inbounds and increase in LTV of those accounts, and creating a tight feedback loop for the product development team in order to continually improve the user experience on our self-serve platform.
- Manage our inbound sales team
- Establish, implement, train and measure scalable processes for inbound sales team to follow that aligns with our technology workflow
- Create follow up campaigns for client retention and success
- Bridge the gap between sales and marketing on creating client retention process
- Create marketing email campaigns for existing clients
- Work with branding team with ensuring marketing is in alignment from start to finish
- Work with customer experience team on troubleshooting issues that and fixing any issues in the process
- Test difference cadences and sales emails to enhance client experience
- Identify any gaps between sales and marketing and create campaigns/enhancements
What Success Looks Like:
- Achieve revenue milestones for the ecom team
- Implement and standardize the customer journey from end to end
- Achieve retention and repeat performance metrics for the ecom team
- Achieve the no touch milestones for customers utilizing the technology
- Achieve the objectives for user company and user engagement on the platform
- At least 3-5 years diversified experience in sales operations and marketing
- At least 2+ years managing a team
- Experience in Salesforce and Salesloft
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, understands the startup environment and is comfortable working with a lot of autonomy and control over their position, but is also comfortable collaborating and partnering cross-functionally with other teams - remember, we’re all working toward a common goal here!
- Can work remotely
- Thrive in a fast-past, highly transactional environment, that will require rapid scaling and constant juggling
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag, of course!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon