We at Smartly.io have a fantastic opportunity to join our Revenue Operations team in New York. You will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Revenue Operations. You will be entrusted with supporting and enabling frontline go-to-market teams to succeed by providing strategic direction and operational excellence.
Our Revenue Operations mission is to ensure the Smartly.io's commercial teams have the tools and ability to be more successful and win in the market. Revenue Operations works to provide the opportunity to maximize operational efficiency through accurate goal setting, measuring and tracking sales pipelines, sales performance and sales achievements. It can also drive improvements to key sales processes and ensure that teams are using the provided tools. Such as, those for lead generation and Salesforce for recording activities and client contacts.As the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations at Smartly.io, you will
- Partner with the sales team to design and develop the sales strategy, ensure operational execution, understand the market, and ultimately grow the Smartly.io business
- Act as trusted advisor to Global Head of Revenue Operations and Chief Revenue Officer and the extended sales teams providing insights and recommendations for business improvement
- Participate in sales quarterly process including: Quarterly territory setting, team and individual target setting (new business and existing business targets), country, regional and global targets
- Participate in achievement tracking (at all levels)
- Support in revenue forecasting by deep analysis of new and existing business
- Drive new sales process improvements to ensure team performance is optimised especially in the handling/hand off of accounts between Sales and Customer Success and the handling of inbound leads and referrals
- Manage CRM systems and data integrity including the volumes of contacts, leads, opportunities, correct dashboard usage and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout Smartly.io within Salesforce
- Provide analytical support to the Global Head of Revenue Operations and Chief Revenue Officer and sales leadership in order to develop and define goals and key levers for business growth and improvement
- Deliver weekly dashboard reporting for use at the weekly Leadership Team (LT) meeting, present recommendations or additional metrics which will drive optimised performance and efficiencies.
- Ensure regional (and country teams) adopt the business revenue forecast methodology and be prepared to produce new templates for the teams to use to assist in forecasting
- Accountable for identifying new opportunities & risks, assess options and take appropriate actions to ensure growth, scalability, and sustainability of deliverables
- Evolve sales reporting and other meaningful internal intelligence to drive actionable insight on the sales business, people, and process
- Provide guidance on KPIs & evaluation criteria used to maximize efficiency & productivity
- Enhance the sales processes and CRM tools, and support the strategic goals of the team
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes
- Refine key performance metrics and dashboards to provide visibility to sales leadership and regularly provide key business insights and recommendations for improvement to executives
- Regularly contribute to executive level presentations and data requests
- Support in evaluation, implementation, and managing all sales tools and technologies that complement our CRM
- Drive special projects that aim to improve data quality, replace manual reporting through automation
- Have 5-8 years’ experience in Revenue Operations or Sales Operations
- Are advanced Google Workspace and Microsoft Office skills- Excel (pivot tables, vlookups), Powerpoint, Word; SQL proficiency also desirable
- Deep working hands on knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau
- Experience with other Revenue Operations tools such as Clari, InsightSquared, and others
- Have exceptional analytical skills
- Are detail and data driven
- Thrive on a collaborative environment
- Have strong relationship management skills
- Have experience and ability to lead a team
- Hold a BS / MS Degree or equivalent experience
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]