Senior Manager of Sales, Club Channel at Harry's Inc.
Retail Sales Organization; Location Flexible
The Sr. Manager of Sales is an important role, helping to lead our Club Channel partnerships for the Harry’s Brand. This position has a direct impact on the company’s future growth as we open and expand the business with Costco, Sam’s Club and BJ’s.
Reporting to the Director of Sales for Club Channel Partnerships, this role helps develop comprehensive business plans and works cross-functionally with a team of analysts, forecast and replenishment managers, and retail marketing partners. Through business development and superior execution, we expect to significantly broaden our awareness, customer acquisition, and repeat for the overall business (both online and in-Club).
We need an amazing business development leader who understands the vital position that the Club Channel plays in our Retailer Partnership portfolio, has the ability to influence Harry’s brand teams to deliver Club Channel-specific support/solutions, and works with our Club retailer partners to enable member discovery and delight for Harry’s products.
Because this role works across nearly all Harry’s functions, we need a team player who can collaborate cross-functionally, develop and drive strategies, and effectively communicate across teams to meet and exceed expectations. Success also requires strong organizational skills, analytical capabilities, sales fundamental expertise and a continuous improvement mindset.
Our Club team should become relied upon by our Retail partner’s merchandising, marketing, and supply chain teams as “thought leaders” who deeply understand the Club shopping experience, have an item merchant mentality toward sku productivity, and demonstrate how our brands contribute uniquely and drive growth.
About the Team
The Retail Sales organization is a critical function that drives Harry's brand strategy and growth with our mass market and specialty retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all business development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, marketing, store operations, supply chain, and omnichannel development.
Your core responsibilities
- Lead business development activity managing our Harry’s business at Costco, Sam’s Club & BJ’s, to include sales analytics, forecasting needs, project management and strategic execution.
- Develop and execute Annual Business Plans for Club Channel customers that delivers on revenue and profit goals and works across company channel strategy.
- Build top-performing relationships with our partners at Costco, Sam’s and BJ’s to drive optimized outcomes for the Harry’s brand. This includes fostering relationships and driving sales fundamental plans with the merchant leads (buyer & assistant buyer) and facilitating account penetration for marketing, supply chain and store operations connections.
- Manage brand P&L for Club customers, including VCI funding. Define and lead the necessary business questions and support from data analytics and shopper/consumer insights, to position Harry’s as the thought leader in shave and soft product categories in which we compete.
These might describe you
- Professional, enthusiastic, solid team player with a passion for winning and driving results
- A leader with a demonstrated track-record for exhibiting an entrepreneurial spirit, strong sales fundamental capabilities and success in delivering top and bottom line results in a business development capacity
- Customer at the core: ability to partner with Retailers and think “outside-in” from the start
- Commercially savvy, your work is customer first, but never neglects larger company objectives
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- Partner first, someone who models collaborative behavior, brings people in, listens, and helps facilitate everyone to the best answer for the total team and business
- Organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills AND you thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- Self-starting problem solver -- there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge; you’ll be involved in many firsts and should have an innate desire to problem solve to achieve goals
- Curiosity and passion for creating breakthrough omni-channel moments through coordinated in-store and online merchandising
- Fail forward -- willing to take risks and use learning to guide decisions across a collective group
- You have 7+ years of industry-specific experience in CPG sales, marketing, and/or retail
Who you will work with
- Internally: Your primary contacts will include the Retail Sales Team, Sales Strategy and Planning, the Harry’s and Flamingo Brand Teams, Retail Marketing, Demand and Supply Planning, R&D, Maker and Design teams, and Finance.
- Externally: You'll work most closely with Costco, Sam’s Club & BJ’s leadership and buying team members and cross-functional partners. You will be a primary point of contact for Harry’s Inc.
- You'll report to the Director of Sales, Club Channel Partnerships at Harry’s.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.