Senior Manager, Sales Enablement at Peloton
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, sales enablement leader to join our Revenue Operations team here at Peloton. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with all Sales channels, Sales Operations, Marketing, Creative and training organization to help empower our sales team’s best in-class customer experience. You will be responsible for the following: develop a sales enablement roadmap, implementing best practices and strategy across all sales communications & campaigns, align with marketing stakeholders to create a best-in-class communication journey, and to increase adoption/engagement programs for sales operations tooling & reporting.
- Own management and administration of sales enablement roadmapping and prioritization
- Develop and maintain best-in-class sales email communication strategy across all sales channels: Retail, Inside Sales, Commercial & Corporate Wellness.
- Create and maintain a sales enablement content and asset library to empower sales users with the most updated and accurate information on products and services
- Develop analytics to measure campaign success, content usages, and sales effectiveness
- Design and articulate ROI, user adoption, and KPIs to sales leaders and stakeholders
- Identify new sales process and tooling opportunities by connecting with sales leaders and team members
- Evaluate and collaborate with sales operations to identify new technologies to support sales enablement at Peloton.
- Document and report on all sales enablement efforts and communicate all changes to stakeholders on the sales team.
- Proven track record of developing sales enablement content along with maintaining an asset library for multiple sales teams & channels
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners
- Experience with sales user engagement, audits, and maintaining reporting effectiveness
- Experience with B2C and B2B sales environments to support the growing sales teams at Peloton.
- Experience gathering campaign requirements by using strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience building out persona-based personalization for all various audience segments
- Exceptional organizational and campaign management skills across multiple Sales channels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (copywriting, review, design and delivery)
- Creative-thinker, data-driven, analytical, and a problem solver
- +5-10 years experience in managing a sales enablement team, and/or sales content curation/management roles
- +5-10 years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and sales automation tooling
- +3-5 years with Sales content production/curation and asset management
- +3-5 years Knowledge of campaign management and cross functional team ie. Marketing, Product, Brand, Creative, etc
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.